Digitise your substation with future-ready solutions
The latest products feature innovative IoT sensors and scalable connectivity based on common medium-voltage applications. Embedded sensors can help monitor your equipment's health, detect issues earlier, and take preventive action faster.
Discover connected MV sensors
● Thermal monitoring to highlight hotspots and take preventive action.
● Environmental monitoring to highlight condensation enabling users to prevent fast ageing.
● Arc fault detection helps to detect and clear arcs faster, reducing impact including downtime and equipment damage.
● Circuit breaker monitoring for preventive maintenance
● Current transformers for MV measurement and fault detection
● Self-powered voltage presence indicating system
● Low power voltage transformer
● Transformer winding monitoring for faults, damage or overload
Digital Transformation of Power SystemsWhat happens when power systems go digital? Smart, connected power equipment is the first step to unlocking a host of benefits from project management to operation and maintenance.
Substation Monitoring Device
Wireless thermal monitoringSee how our Easergy TH110, self-powered, wireless sensors monitor and provide thermal data of your cable connections. Thermal monitoring gives you on-demand insight into the health of your switchboard's components.
24/7 Condition Monitoring
24/7 Cloud Connectivity
- Digital Guides
Digitise your power distribution
Condition monitoring of ring main units (RMU)
EcoStruxure ready thermal monitoring in action
Advanced EcoStruxure ready solutions
How-to video: Easergy thermal sensor connect app
Use data to transform your applications
Find the right product
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.