- The Mureva BOX range of junction boxes is available in ten sizes, varying from the small round Ø 60 x 40 mm to the spacy rectangular 325 x 275 x 120 mm.
- Boxes with grommets for direct cable entry, smooth face boxes without entries for complete freedom of drilling and boxes with knock-out entries for cable glands.
- The boxes come in one of three entry versions:
- with grommets or knock-outs,
- without entries (solid faces),
- versions with extended temperature resistance (glow wire test 960 °C).
- A full range of accessories: cable entries, terminal blocks, fixings for wall, metal beams, trunking coupling, etc.
Performance and choice ready to install
- Performance: degree of protection IP 55 - Class II (double isolation); impact resistance IK 07; conformity to standard EN 60670.
- Wide choice:
- wide dimensional range with 10 sizes,
- three types of entries (walls) to suit all installation methods,
- boxes for specific applications (security circuits, pre-equipped with terminals blocks)
- Easy installation:
- quick cover closing, either by clipping-in (small boxes) or by quarter-turn screws assuring IP55 protection,
- captive cover, with a link between body and cover, facilitating installation,
- the four feet of the cover of boxes 105 x 105 x 55 and larger ensure rigidity and perfect stability during machining operations (e.g. customisation),
- several solutions for box fixing: central point (small boxes),oblong holes, chimneys outside the IP zone (large boxes).
- Eco-designed: Boxes are manufactured in halogen-free materials (only 960 °C red safety boxes are slightly halogenated), respecting environmental standards.
- Combinability: They are part of the Mureva line, a complete sealed installation system, which
also includes switchgear (switches, pushbuttons, sockets, sensors, etc.), rigid conduits
and fixing accessories.
- Building interior or exterior installations: non-inhabited areas of communal and individual housing, premises receiving the public, industrial premises, infrastructures, etc.
- White boxes for "clean" environments: hospitals, industrial kitchens, private housing garages, swimming pools, etc.
- 960 °C Red boxes for safety circuits.