Fragile ecosystem gets an allyGreen and digital on another mission to help preserve the unique paradise for future generations.
• Improve service continuity and increase connectivity, while ensuring cybersecurity and simplifying operations.
• Avoid engineering work or the necessity to modify substation design.
• Deploy an innovative solution aligned with the innovative culture of the organisation.
• Manage purchasing and logistics efficiently at a remote island location, facing difficult and unique challenges.
Connected Products: SF6-free MV switchgear with digital capabilities, Easergy T300 RTU, Easergy TH110 sensors, Minera transformer
• Comprehensive green and digital substation solution with SF6-free MV switchgear, the Easergy T300 remote terminal unit and the new connected Minera transformer that uses biodegradable vegetable oil.
• New SF6-free MV switchgear uses only pure air insulation and vacuum interruption technology thus eliminating the need for SF6.
• The substation equipment is fitted out with sensors and connected.
• Increased energy efficiency enabled by digital capabilities.
• Greener energy to consumers thanks to the fully sustainable kiosk as part of the distribution network.
• Peace-of-mind about maintenance and end-of-life treatment.
• Improved service continuity from connectivity.
• Enhanced network management with a powerful remote terminal unit.
"These new units have the same size and connection (...), so there is no change in operation for our teams"
Dominique Roecker, Purchasing Manager of the Energy Division at EEC Engie
Learn about our innovative MV technologies
MV switchgear powered by air and digital
Discover Easergy T300 products
Solutions for Electricity Companies
Find out more about Minera products
Read more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.