Operator Performance HMI
Operators no longer need to sacrifice their panoramic views of production activities to interact with them digitally.
- Human-centered design – helping people do their jobs better, not just navigating around a PID loop
- Visual optimization – designs are easy on the eyes, not awash in a rainbow of color; colors are used only to flag critical metrics and progress
- Highly interactive – displays and dashboards are easy to navigate and content refines automatically based on user input
- Custom contextualization – screens are tailored to the decision-support needs of operators, remote technicians, managers and other users
- Promotes safer operation
- Reduces human fatigue and operational error
- Improves response quality and speed — especially in abnormal situations
- Provides a consistent training environment
- Improves operational integrity
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
- Metals, mining and minerals
- Food and beverage
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.