EcoStruxure™ Triconex® - Universal I/O Field Enclosures
Standard off-the-shelf universal I/O field enclosures are ideal for applications requiring modular, cost-effective distributed I/O.
Up to 64 individually configurable, SIL3 triple modular redundant I/O channels in a standard cabinet design greatly simplify traditional I/O design tasks, provide maximum system flexibility and plant availability.
- Reduce system design, engineering and documentation
- Be shipped, installed and wired early for faster project execution and start-up
- Be located close to field instruments, reducing field cabling and installation costs.
- TÜV certified, SIL3 universal safety I/O
- Up to 64 TMR I/O points, each user-configurable for:
- Supervised Digital Input, 24 VDC with 1 ms SOE capability
- Supervised Digital Output, 24 VDC
- Analog Input, 0-20 mA with or without HART pass-through
- Analog Output, 0-20 mA with or without HART pass-through
- Protect against harsh environments and hazardous locations:
- NEMA 4X / IP66 rated
- Corrosion resistance
- Electronics: ISA-71.04, G3 level
- Enclosure: UL50E and SATM B117
- ATEX Zone 2
- Class 1, Division 2
- Available in 24 VDC, 120 VAC and 240 VAC incoming power options
- Serial (RS-485) and fiber-optic (single mode or multi-mode) communications:
- Support star and daisy chain network topologies
- Up to 70 km (fiber)
- Choice of multi-cable transits
- 64, 96 and 128 cables
- Adaptive field termination panels
Safety and critical control
- Emergency shutdown (ESD)
- Fire and gas (F&G)
- Burner management systems (BMS)
- High-integrity Pressure Protection (HIPPS)
- Critical control and protection
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer support team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.