Merten Inserts covers all areas of inserts.
All can be combined with all various centerplates and outerframes designs of Merten System M , Merten Artec, Merten Antique, ….
Universal inserts are available for:
- Switches and push-buttons (10 A, 16 A, 20, screwed, screwless, from one way 1-pole up to 3 x 1 pole)
- Roller shutter switches
- Switch and push-buttons illuminated
- Time switch insert
- Key and rotary switches
- Keycard switch
- Socket-outlets with side earth (SCHUKO)
- Socket-outlets with earth pin
- Socket-outlets without earth
- Signal and information
- Shaver sockets
- Room temperature control units
- Rotary dimmers
- Touch dimmers
- Relays switch inserts
- Movement detectors
- Blind control system
- Data socket-outlet
Installation and mounting
- Solid metal retaining ring which prevents distortion or deformation during installation.
- Clean installation on uneven surfaces.
- With robust metal interlocking system for easy installation of multiple combinations.
- Double plug-in contacts for secure connection.
- Curcuit diagrams on the back of the inserts, help to work quick and safety.
Flexibility in Design - today Merten M-Smart – tomorrow Merten Artec ? No problem with the Schneider Electric universal Merten inserts:
- When you change the switch range, there is no need to change the insert
- This saves time and installation costs and gives the end user an inexpensive option for updating their switch design
- This includes not only the Wiring-Devices inserts but also all Stand-alone-electronic and VDI inserts and makes it possible to use only oneset of inserts from standard to medium / high end ranges
- This lowers the stock and gives a maximum in flexibility in the installation process
- The inserts offer includes all needed functions for a international ranges including various socket-outlets, controls, VDI
- The inserts have unique interlocking retaining fixing frames that speeds up the installation of multiple combinations