Ø 22 mm biometric switches
The Harmony XB5S range of Ø 22 mm biometric switches is a simple, reliable and efficient solution for restricting unauthorized access to sensitive zones and machine functions without the need of keys or passwords.
Biometric switches Ø 22 mm with fingerprint reader
A competitive alternative to the drawbacks of the other access control systems: no password to be remembered, no losing or forgetting of key.Maximum infallibility
- Use of the most trustworthy technology: optical sensor.
- Robustness suited to industry: excellent resistance to mechanical shock and vibration, EMC protection, IP65
- Memory capacity: 200 recorded fingerprints.
- Autonomy and anonymity guaranteed.
- Fully stand-alone, including programming and operation. No supplementary interface required, all operations are performed directly on the front face of the product.
- Compactness: mounting in standard Ø 22 mm cut-out.
- Quick connection using bared wires or M12 connector.
Rationalisation of costs
- Less maintenance and machine downtime.
- Elimination of costs associated with the administration or loss of keys, cards, badges
- Secure access control using biometric technology
- Less maintenance and machine downtime thanks to fast and simple authorization
- Elimination of costs associated with the administration or loss of keys, cards, and badges
- Easy installation and setup: mounting in standard Ø 22 mm cutout, all operations are performed directly on the front face of the product
- Easy setup of multiple products using free, intuitive software
- Secure or dangerous processes (robots access, fork lift use, etc.)
- Secure parameter setting (food and beverage, pharmaceutical recipes)
- Maintenance or setup processes
- Resetting following activation of an emergency stop
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ