Wall Switch Occupancy Sensors - Commercial Grade employ the latest passive infrared (PIR) technology to automatically control lighting for areas up to 1000 square feet, achieving energy savings and convenience.
Each Sensor employs a special 180-degree multi-segmented lens and PIR motion detector circuit to detect when a person enters an office, conference room or classroom, and automatically turns on lighting in that room. This unit will automatically switch the lights off after a pre-set delay if no motion is detected.
The Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor fits in place of existing wall switches, connecting to existing active line and ground wiring similar to a typical wall switch. The Automatic Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor is the simplest way to achieve energy-saving lighting control with minimal installation time.
To assure long relay life, the Sensor has a low energy switch circuit to assure maximum contact life. Sensors are compatible with electronic and magnetic ballast loads.
In addition, the Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor with Manual-On complies with California Title 24 Residential Building requirements for bathrooms, garages, laundry rooms and utility rooms. For maximum energy savings, the Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor with Manual-On requires the user to switch on lighting manually by pressing the button on the front.
- Available in white and ivory with matching decorator wall plate cover.
- Auto On / Auto Off OR Manual On/Auto Off
- Manual bypass
- 120/277 VAC input (no neutral required)
- No power pack required
- No minimum load
- 180 degree field of view (Up to 1000 sq. ft.)
- User adjustable time delay from 30 sec - 30 minutes
- LED motion indicator blinks to indicate motion detection
- Suitable for use on all electronic and magnetic ballasts
- Complete with decorator style wall plate
- Furnished with (3) x 6 inch external wires (pig tails)
- UL and cUL Listed
- Five-year warranty
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Market
- Commercial Office Buildings