It is compact in design and uses vacuum circuit breakers.
- Ratings up to 4,000 A / 40 kA for 12 kV and 17.5 kV range
- Ratings up to 2,500 A and 31.5 kA for 24 kV range
- Single and double busbar, insulated busbar
- Loss of Service Continuity - LSC 2B PM
- Floor, top or rear cable connection
- Back-to-wall or rear access configurations
- Current and voltage transformers on busbar or cable side
- Availbale with IS current limiter (Fault Current Limiter)
- Internal Arc Classification (IAC) AFLR duration 1 s according to IEC62271-200
- SF6 technology is stopped and VEIVACUUM is still available.
- For France SF6 25kA is still available.
- Space saving, flexible cubicle width and back-to-wall installation
- Safe and reliable with a full 1 second Internal Arc Classification - AFLR
- Comprehensive interlocking, with all operations from the front
- Can be fully installed from the front of the cubicle
- Environmentally compatible, easy to recycle
Infrastructure and Buildings: hospitals, airports, subways, railways, industrial& commercial buildings.
Industries: oil&gas, metal&mines, marine, automotive, food&beverages..