Magelis iPC offers integrate solutions across multiple market segments
Magelis iPCs run on Microsoft operating systems for seamless integration into IT structures. They support Schneider StruXtureware software for complete tested and validated solutions.
Harmony iPC and Edge Box allows a smart design and engineering by automation experts, thanks to:
- a configurable hardware making millions of possible combinationsVersatile Edge Control software
- their open operating system versatile to any Edge control software (HMI, EcoStruxure Machine SCADA Expert, engineering and maintenance tools, thin clients, IT/OT connections, etc.)
Harmony iPC and Edge Box meet requirements for end to end Cybersecurity. They are ISA/IEC-62443 approved, even for remote connections with EcoStruxure Secure Connect Advisor.
Harmony iPC and Edge Box leverage assets performance, offering:
- IIoT wiring with Node-RED, for shared operational data with IT and Cloud applications, Analytics for business enablers and Secondary sensing connection
- an Industrial design with no rotating parts, 0-55°C/32-131 °F operating temperature, industrial certifications including hazardous locations and marine, conformal coating, UPS, 11+ years of availability and 4 years of repair service.
Magelis iPC suits the following applications:- Plant operations
- Performance machines
- Repetitive machines and infrastructure
- Control rooms and labs