Desktop Multi Room Amplifiers (MRA) provide efficient, high fidelity audio to individual rooms. These amplifiers are specifically designed to operate on the C-Bus™ network as an extension of the lighting control system, without third party gateways or custom integration. This means the ability to control MRA amplifiers with the same keypad or touch screen used to control lighting levels.
When combined with the Matrix Switcher (part SLC560884T), these amplifiers deliver excellent stereo sound at 10 Watts without a separate power supply. When furnished with optional power supply these amplifiers provide 25 Watts. Connections are provided for up to two sets of 8 ohm speakers.
Remote amplifiers provide a local input connection for attaching to CD or mp3 players,etc. In addition, the desktop amplifier will accept remote commands via its infrared receiver.
- 10 Watt digital efficient stereo amplifier, 25 Watts when connected to local power supply
- Super quite design
- On board 8 ohm loudspeaker connections (2)
- Local source input - RCA jack
- C-bus connection (connects with CAT-5 cable)
- Volume control (desktop model)
- On-board IR receiver (desktop model)
- Stereo headphone connection (desktop model)