Safety switch disconnectors from 12 A to 175 A
TeSys Vario/Mini-Vario is a range of safety switch disconnectors from 12 A to 175 A. The solution provides a flexible choice of mounting and enclosure options for local starting or stopping of motors.
FeaturesTeSys wall-mounted DOL starters LG, LJ
- Enclosed DOL starters are used to control starting or stopping of the machine
- TeSys motor-starter solutions incorporate 2 auxiliary contacts which allow them to be integrated in safety wiring diagrams
- Installed on an enclosure or in a cabinet, these rotary control switch disconnectors act as circuit load breakers
- Available in open or enclosed version
- Fixed on the front panel or DIN rail mounted
- Padlockable versions
TeSys Vario/Mini-Vario switches offer safety, reliability and flexibility. They are compact, easy to use and install, and meet all the international requirements for starting, stopping or insulating motors. The components can be purchased separately or as a complete kit. Reversible terminals have the same 3 pole body fitting with DIN rail or door applications and reduce the amount of references.
TeSys Vario/Mini-Vario rotary switch disconnectors act as machine circuit load breakers and can be used for the manual stopping and starting of motors across a wide variety of applications.
Enclosed versions are used close to motors (roofs of buildings, HVAC systems, longs of machines, conveyors) to provide a high level of protection for maintenance people.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ