- A global design:
- with a flexible and modular system, designed for maximum safety and reliability.
- exclusively designed for and type-tested with Schneider Electric components: guarantee of the highest performance and safest use of components from the world leader in protection and control.
- Focussing on safety, reliability and adaptation to high-end needs…
- internal arc withstand.
- earthquake / seismic withstand.
- corrosive ambient protection, etc.
- With all low voltage applications necessary in large industrial sites, large commercial buildings and infrastructure…- both withdrawable and fixed designs available. - electrical distribution, with Schneider Electric circuit breakers: busbar rating up to 6300A
- completely centralised and modular motor control, using state-of-the-art Schneider Electric components: conventional and intelligent Motor control centres (MCC/iMCC), variable speed drives and soft-starters.
- power factor and harmonics compensation, with Schneider Electric capacitors: high performance, high safety and long lasting installation, by design.
- Allowing the project to be carried out close to the client:
- or by Schneider Electric licenced partners, globally and continuously followed-up by Schneider Electric.
- close to client to better understand needs and bring more flexibility in project management.
BlokSet switchboard solutions contribute to:
- Safety of persons, as well as reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation
- Return on investment by helping make electrical networks reliable, while improving energy efficiency
Performance and intelligence for safety, reliability, and energy efficiency.
Worldwide services and localized support: training, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.
Green Premium TM equipment
Low voltage switchboards for large industrial sites, commercial buildings, and infrastructure.
- Mining, Minerals, Metals & Cement industries
- Airport, railway, and subway infrastructure
- Oil & Gas, Chemicals industries
- Water & Wastewater industry
- Energy production and distribution
- Commercial buildings
- Data centers infrastructure
- Healthcare infrastructure