- Electrically and mechanically combined to C60 circuit-breakers
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- 100, 300, 500, 1000mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- Type "si": protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (ballast lighting, power electronics)
- Selective version : tripping of the device the closest to the fault
- Compliance with standards for the C60 + Vigi C60 module combination: IEC EN 61009 certified by national official authorities, IEC 60947-2
- The C60 circuit-breaker keeps the same characteristics when combined with a Vigi C60 module
The simplicity of combining Vigi C60 modules with C60 circuit-breakers makes them extremely easy to install. Quality without boundaries
Quality without boundaries
The "si" type Vigi C60 modules are completely immune to disturbances, thus providing unequalled peace of mind.
Protection, in all industrial and tertiary buildings, against:
- electrocution (in accordance with installation standards IEC 364 and national standards)
- the risk of fire due to leakage currents into building materials.