The Masterpact NT NW Navy range benefits from the outstanding features developed for the industrial version: electrical switchboard standardisation, optimisation of volumes and ease on installation. High shock and vibration resistance systems have been added to these circuit breakers to meet the severe requirements of optimum continuity of service of naval applications.
- Faultless protection
- Service continuity
- Integrated monitoring
MasterPact NT and NW circuit breakers contribute to reliability and continuity of service of your electrical installation thanks to:
- Faultless protection
- Increased uptime with improved coordination with MicroLogic electronic trip unit adjustability
- Complete selectivity and coordination
- High resistance to environmental stresses
Integrated monitoring for energy efficiency
- Seamless integration enabling users access to circuit breakers data in real time with a mobile device or a PC
- Local and remote communication with trip cause (earth leakage, overload, short-circuit) and alarms (earth leakage, overload) allowing proactive operational and energy efficiency
- Advanced MicroLogic control unit can assist in providing corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance and energy management to identify potential savings
- Standardized range of auxiliaries and accessories
- Wide range of online and offline software tools that improve productivity at all stages of your project (EcoStruxure Power Design - Ecodial, Product Selector, EcoStruxure Power Commission)
MasterPact NT and NW are parts of EcoStruxure™ Power – Schneider Electric’s open, interoperable, IoT-enabled system architecture.
General applications in all types of low voltage electrical installations for international military ships and sub-marines
Suitable in most applications for protection, measurement, monitoring and quality of energy, including generator protection and motor protection, in standard applications and specific applications demanding high performance, including:
- Marine and Navy ships and submarines
- Source-changeover systems (Transferpact) in ship engine rooms
MasterPact for Navy
Circuit breakers to protect lines up to 4000 A, certified for Navy applications
Part of Pact Series
MasterPact NT and NW Navy is a range of air circuit breakers designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads, short circuits and equipment ground faults, complying with Navy requirements. MicroLogic control units are embedded contributing to safety and energy efficiency. The range covers ratings from 630 to 4000 A in two different sizes.