FeaturesInstallation system with a 50 mm front opening, including a complete range of trunking, poles, posts, floor boxes, desk units and dedicated wiring devices. Especially designed for fast installation, perfect final design result and flexibility for upgrades and modifications.
- Trunking of PC/ABS and PVC: 80,100,120 and 140 mm
- Trunking of aluminium: 80,100,120,140 mm and 140H (with hidden outlets)
- Poles: Pre-wired. 1 and 2-sided or with 1, 2 and 4 boxes, free-standing or tension mounted. Slim wall pole for door applications
- Posts: Pre-wired. 1, 2 and 4-sided with standard foot. Two-sided also for flexible floor application.
- Desk units: Pre-wired. Pop-up, mini pop-up and flip-up for desk integration. Turnable for on-desk application. Basic desk units for flush or surface mounting
- Floor boxes in plastic and stainless steel for 15 outlets
- Dedicated wiring devices: Socket outlets with distribution blocks, VDI kits for most common RJ45 connectors, switches, dimmers, DIN enclosures, etc.
- Installation coupler cables for both extension and feeding
- Trunking: White PVC and halogen-free PC/ABS or natural anodized aluminium. PC/ABS front covers also in dark grey. Only self-extinguishing, lead- and cadmium-free PVC is used ( RoHS substance-free).
- Pre-wired poles and posts: Aluminium, natural anodized or powder coated white. Front covers for natural anodized poles/posts in PC/ABS dark grey.
- Pre-wired desk units in natural anodized aluminium except flip-up box which is painted in grey
Floor boxes in stainless steel or plastic PA/ABS
- Dedicated wiring devices in white or dark grey
OptiLine 50 is a state of the art solution in every aspect; easy to install and use, environmentally optimized, totally integrated, flexible and adjustable – and in appealing, timeless design.
Products such as quick-couplings and distribution blocks offer a faster and simpler way of working. By working outside the trunking, installation time is considerably reduced, making OptiLine the natural alternative to traditional trunking installations.
- Simplified and comprehensive range with few parts
- Significantly reduced installation time compared to existing systems thanks to time saving functions like quick-couplings and trunking with removable covers
- Environment-friendly solutions: Complete rang