You can choose from three design versions with different characteristics, Artec, Trancent and Antique : modern, innovative and classical. If you would like to change your switch range at any time, you can continue to use the inserts. All you need to do is change the frame. That's it. After all, tastes change from time to time.
The system allows you to offer your customers an attractive selection with very different designs, whether minimalist Artec, exclusive Trancent or classic Antique. All covers and central inserts are designed to fit all ranges. So it is easy to cater to individual requirements.
With over 125 functions, the three design variants provide a broad product range.
Changing the switch range made easy :
The inserts fit all design variants. Just change the frames and the job is done.
Merten Artec : The fascination of clean lines
Artec makes an unmistakable impression. Its timeless appeal combines a clean use of form with a slimline appearance. This means that the series meets the demands of modern architecture superbly and is ideal for installation in a wide range of locations.
Merten Trancent : Transparency of form and function
Modern architecture is marked by transparency and clarity. Trancent matches this in every way. Light and blinds can be controlled by lightly touching the glass sensor cover.
Merten Antique : The stylish alternative
A switch range that lives up to its name. Antique has the elegance to match surroundings that need it most - buildings and rooms in a traditional, classical style. This switch series is a clear winner, thanks both to the high-quality materials used and the carefully conceived colour combinations for frames and inserts. Style, pure and simple.
This offer contains international CEE 60 ranges and KNX solutions.
- offers a wide and complete range in colours and material from standard to medium/high
- With stainless steel made of real metal Merten Artec offers a switch range with real material in centreplate and cover frame that makes it high valuable
- offers the elegance to match surroundings that need it most – buildings and rooms in a traditional, classical style
- high-quality materials used and the carefully conceived colour combinations for frames and centerplates
- The high-value full metal in the cover frames fulfils the high end approach
- matches modern architecture by its transparency and clarity
- Unique and outstanding design with high quality glass
- Touch sensor operation for the switching dimming and blind control makes Merten Trancent different and gives a high tech feeling
- Merten Antique solutions are prepared for any kind of installations in residential living.
- Merten Artec solutions are prepared for any kind of residential living and all non - residential applications like schools, offices, hotels.
- Merten Trancent is perfect in high end residential and in high end offices.