C-Bus™ Four-Channel Auxiliary Inputs are isolated four-channel input units that provide an interface between voltage-free mechanical switches and a C-Bus network. An auxiliary unit increases the versatility of the C-Bus network by facilitating remote access with any dry-contact switch mechanism offered by Schneider Electric or other manufacturers.Features
DIN-rail mounted for quick installation, the auxiliary unit can be configured with standard C-Bus control functions such as remote scene triggering, ON/OFF, toggle, dimmer, or timer.
- Provides four isolated inputs for external voltage-free mechanical switches
- Control options include remote scene triggering, ON/OFF, toggle, dimmer, or timer operations
- Orange LEDs indicate operational status, one for each channel
- Standard built-in C-Bus network connectors: (2) RJ-45
- Non-volatile memory stores operating status for recovery from a power outage