FeaturesThe EasyPact CVS range is the easy choice for quality and value.
Designed to meet the requirements of the majority of common protection applications in medium-sized buildings, the new EasyPact CVS circuit breakers deliver a level of performance and cost-saving functionality that is unusual in their price range.
- Rated current from 100 to 630 A
- Breaking capacity from 25 to 50 kA at 400/415 V
- 3- and 4-pole versions
- 3 frame sizes
- Thermal-magnetic and electronic protection available for the entire range
- Extended, adjustable thermal protection from 0,7 to 1 times (TMD) or 0,5 to 1 times (electronic) the rating of the trip unit
- Common accessories and auxiliaries with other Schneider Electric MCCB offers
- Suitable for isolation
- Earth-leakage protection achieved by installing a Vigi module or a Vigirex relay
- Switch-disconnector versions also available
- Compliance with IEC 60947-2
- Certifications: GOST, CCC, CCS
- Specifiers – Conforms to international standards: IEC60947-2, and meets the requirements of the majority of common protection applications
- Panel builders – Ease of installation. Only three frame sizes up to 630 A. Common accessories for complete range. Economic and competitive solution, yet meets major requirements of specifiers and clients
- OEMs – High endurance and maintenance free operation ensures continuous performance of machines
- Clients – Well balance of budget and quality, performance, reliability
Protection and management of low-voltage electrical installations:
- Standard applications: industries, buildings
- Earth-leakage protection
- Motor protection
- Generator protection
Molded-case circuit breakers from 16 to 630 A, with adjustable settings.
Part of Easy Series
Molded-case circuit breakers (MCCB) with adjustable settings, rated from 16 to 630 A, ideal for applications in small to medium-sized buildings.