With the “configured iPC” service, Schneider Electric offers more than 1 500 000 options for configuring the
Magelis Box and Panel industrial PC.
This service, available exclusively from your Customer Care Centre, allows users to configure a certified product suitable for specific automation applications and environments, based on Universal and Performance
Magelis Box and Panel PC.
Your Customer Care Centre draws up:
- The complete parts list for the configured Magelis BOX PC
- Its selling price
- The complete reference (root + code which varies according to the configuration)
- A purchase order
Link to iPC configurator (password = magelis). For security reasons please manually copy/past the link in your browser.http://www.hmisource.com/wwipcc/npindex.asp?id=31C1V12K2L2B0R0F0T0H0
Magelis iPC offers integrate solutions across multiple market segments
- Magelis Panel PC (Optimum, Universal and Performance) and Box PC (Universal and Performance) for plants and performance machines.
- Simple Magelis S-BOX PC (Optimized and Universal) and S-Panel PC (Performance) are cost effective and improve machine productivity
- Magelis Rack PC (Optimized, Universal and Performance) for 19" enclosures in control rooms and labs.
- Magelis iDisplay as industrial remote monitors for Magelis iPC or third party PCs.
Magelis iPCs run on Microsoft operating systems for seamless integration into IT structures. They support Schneider StruXtureware software for complete tested and validated solutions.
Harmony iPC and Edge Box allows a smart design and engineering by automation experts, thanks to:
- a configurable hardware making millions of possible combinationsVersatile Edge Control software
- their open operating system versatile to any Edge control software (HMI, EcoStruxure Machine SCADA Expert, engineering and maintenance tools, thin clients, IT/OT connections, etc.)
Harmony iPC and Edge Box meet requirements for end to end Cybersecurity. They are ISA/IEC-62443 approved, even for remote connections with EcoStruxure Secure Connect Advisor.
Harmony iPC and Edge Box leverage assets performance, offering:
- IIoT wiring with Node-RED, for shared operational data with IT and Cloud applications, Analytics for business enablers and Secondary sensing connection
- an Industrial design with no rotating parts, 0-55°C/32-131 °F operating temperature, industrial certifications including hazardous locations and marine, conformal coating, UPS, 11+ years of availability and 4 years of repair service.
Magelis iPC suits the following applications:- Plant operations
- Performance machines
- Repetitive machines and infrastructure
- Control rooms and labs
Industrial PC, Edge Box and Display - formerly known as Magelis iPC
Part of Harmony
Harmony iPCs (formerly known as Magelis iPC) and Edge Box run at the Edge Control level of Ecostruxure, the Schneider Electric IIoT architecture. They enable secured communication from shop floor to IT, improving profitability and offering new business opportunities through enhanced asset performance for more efficient operation and maintenance of capital assets. They offer smart application design and engineering to leverage asset performance, with end-to-end cybersecurity.