C-Bus™ Bus Couplers are non-isolated input devices that provide an interface between dry-contact mechanical switches and a C-Bus network. The bus coupler increases the versatility of the C-Bus network by facilitating remote access with any dry-contact switch mechanism offered by Schneider Electric and other manufacturers. A system's flexibility can be further enhanced by using the bus coupler with various other switch types, including reed, pressure, or micro switches.
Available in two- and four-channel models, the bus coupler is small enough to be used in restricted spaces. Configuration options include standard control functions such as ON/OFF, toggle, dimmers, and timers.Features
- Provides two or four non-isolated inputs for external voltage-free mechanical switches.
- Two-channel units feature independent remote LED outputs
- Control options include ON/OFF, toggle, dimmer, or timer
- Orange LED for each channel to indicate operational status
- Two-way removable terminal block for the C-Bus connection
- Terminal block allows connection of up to four external switches (four-channel coupler) or two external switches and two external LEDs (two-channel coupler)
- Small size for adaptation to restricted spaces
- Non-volatile memory stores operating status for recovery from a power outage
- Receives data and power over a network, so it does not require power packs or line voltage connections