FeaturesLinergy BS : Traditional copper busbars, up to 4000 A. Multiple possibilities for installation : rear, lateral, multi-staged, horizontal or vertical installation.
Linergy BW : Compact and insulated multi-point distribution busbar up to 630 A. The best IPxxB solution in enclosures.
Linergy LGY : Profiles for vertical staged busbars system up to 3200A that brings you direct access for quick cabling and upgrading.
Linergy LGYE : Linergy Evolution's unique profile, designed with the ratings and capacity you need, provides performance that is backed by regular testing up to 4000 A.
Linergy BZ : A multi-standard power busbars and plates system up to 630 A, that allows quick and reliable connections of the devices (Compact NSX, Powerpact, TeSys U, GV2, GV3, GV7, LD63).
Providing a total performance that is easier and faster than ever:
- Available solutions up to 4000 A, in compliance with standard IEC 61439-1&2 (guaranteed for thermal and electrodynamics characteristics inside Prisma range)
- High short-circuit withstand capacity (Icw) up to 100 kA rms/1s
- Devices can be powered anywhere within the panel
- Connection everywhere without drilling
- A straightforward layout that allows quick and simplified extensions and upgrades, while keeping initial switchboard performances
ApplicationsDesigned to be used inside functional and universal switchboards:
- Prisma P, PH cubicles up to 4000 A
- Spacial SFP cubicles up to 4000 A
- Prisma G floor standing and wall mounted enclosures up to 630 A
- Prisma Pack enclosures up to 160 A
Spacial enclosures SF, SM…
* When using within Prisma or Spacial SFP, you benefit from IEC 61439-1&2 tested solutions.
Linergy LGYE, LGY, BS, BW, BZ
Power busbars for all switchboard architectures: centralized distribution, insulated system, staged distribution in duct.
A complete range of Copper or Aluminum busbar systems, IEC or multi-standard, vertical, horizontal, insulated, rear/multistage. Easy to install within Prisma cubicles or enclosures.