An unrivalled offer
- Add a touch of style to your control panel with the new Harmony flush mounting kit
- Quick and easy installation in a 30.5 mm hole, compatible with 22 mm devices
- Pushbuttons, spring return
- Multiple-headed pushbuttons, spring return
- Emergency Stop or Emergency switch off functions with turn to release, key release or push-pull action, Ø 30, 40, 60 mm
- Selector switches and key switches
- Pilot lights (LED, incandescent and neon lights)
- Combined functions: contact + signalling
- Complete products or sub assemblies for user assembly
- Connection: screw clamp terminals, plug-in connector, Faston connectors, spring clamp terminals.
Robustness and safety
- Certified and approved for meeting requirements throughout all continents: EN/IEC, UL, CSA, CCC, Gost, JIS, NEMA…
- CE marking
- Up to IP 66, IP69K
- Low-load electrical contact and high power
- Shakeproof connection screws (periodic retightening unnecessary)
Also available for your applications in harsh environments.
- A complete set of accessories to provide a solution for applications where exposure to high pressure cleaning, dust and extreme temperatures is an everyday occurrence. More details in Additional Links.
Simplicity and speed of installation
- Only one installer required
- Fixing by a single locking screw (anti-rotation)
- Common accessories
- Conformity with IEC, UL, CSA, CCC EAC, and JIS standards, as well as CE marking and marine approvals
- Up to IP66, 67, 69, 69K, and type 4X protection ratings
- Operating temperature from -40°C –to 70°C
- Shock protection level up to IK06
- High vibration resistance with shake-proof terminal screws
- Large set of accessories to customize your panels
- Various types of connection are available: screw clamp, connector, Faston connector, spring terminal, or printed circuit board
- A wide choice of contact blocks for general purpose or specific applications (low current, standard, or high power switching)
- High performance even in the most demanding environments
- Attractive design, reinforced with the flush mounting kit
- Flexibility and adaptability through modular design
- Simplicity and speed of installation
- Wide offer providing a solution for all your applications
General purpose offer covering all segments and applications Industry
- Machines and control panels in packaging, material handling, material working, pumping, etc.
- Ideal in extreme environments: food and beverage, automotive, and outdoor use such as mining, water treatment, etc.
Building and infrastructure
- Energy distribution panels, public works, restaurants, commercial buildings, airports, etc.
Ø 22 mm modular metal pushbuttons, switches, and pilot lights
Part of Harmony
The modular Harmony XB4 range of 22 mm metal control and signaling units combines simplicity of installation, efficiency, modern design, flexibility, and robustness to meet most industrial applications.