- Common options available for all ratings: 6, 9, 12 A
- Control circuits available: AC, DC, low-consumption DC, silent
- Applications: 2.2 kW, 4.5 kW, 5.5 kW in AC3 and AC4
- Connectors: screw clamp, faston connectors, spring terminals, pins for printed circuit boards
TeSys K is one of the smallest contactor offerings in the market. The range delivers strong performance for its compact size and promises seamless integration in all applications.
Silenced version LC7K
TeSys K contactors are widely used for industry, infrastructure and building applications such as:
- Simple control systems
- Zones sensitive to noise, disturbed mains supplies (silent contactor: LC7K)
- Suitable for use with programmable controller outputs (low-consumption contactor)
Compact contactors to control motors up to 15 A (7.5 kW / 400 V)
Part of TeSys
TeSys K is a compact contactor range with a wide variety of coil voltage and terminal connection options. The offer features specific versions for railway (TeSys S207) and electrodomestic (TeSys S335) applications.