With exclusive features, Acti 9 iCT DIN rail contactor is definitely geared to absolute safety
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- Rating :16, 20, 25, 40, 63 & 100 A
- Number of poles: 1P, 2P, 3P, 4P
- Compliance with standards: EN 61095 and CEI 1095
- Electrical endurance (O-C): 100,000 cycles
- Maximum number of switching operations a day: 100
- 2 versions: standard contactors / manually operated contactors
- Optional auxiliary: state indication, interference filtering, dual control, time delay
- For more information click here
BenefitsProviding users with increased peace of mind, the DIN rail contactor manages to expertly combine flexibility, efficiency, ease of use as well as consistency with the entire Acti9 range.
- Easy to select and monitor with a 1 to 4 poles wide range fully compliant with DIN standard
- Peace of mind with the complete modular system
- Fully flexible auxiliaries combination thanks to an easy to install clip-on system
- Total consistency with the entire Acti9 range.
ApplicationsOur modular contactors provide you with everything you need to control and monitor electrical circuits in a wide range of buildings. Using the flexible interface gives you full electrical control with easy switching between the control gear and power circuits.
- Provides a complete control and monitoring solution for electrical circuits in all industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Easily control and monitor single -or three- phase loads up to 100 A.
- Effortlessly interface between the control gear and power circuits for final circuits such as lighting, heating, roller blinds, watering system, ovens, utility motors (ventilation, heat pump), and more.
Modular contactors up to 100 A
Part of 9 Series
Fully consistent with the entire Acti9 range, our DIN rail contactors with electrical control help you control electrical circuits in industrial, residential and commercial buildings efficiently