Schneider Electric never makes an unsolicited offer of employment. If you have not applied for employment previously with Schneider Electric, then the solicitation for employment is a fraud.
Schneider Electric will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
Some tips on how you can identify recruitment fraud:
- All employment opportunities are posted on Schneider Electric's career page: https://www.se.com/careers
- Schneider Electric will not ask for your personal financial or banking information as part of our recruiting process.
- Schneider Electric will never extend a job offer without a formal interview process.
- Schneider Electric will not ask you to purchase home office equipment as part of our recruiting process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @se.com, please treat it as fraudulent. We do not conduct official business utilising free email services such as @gmail.com or @yahoo.com.
Explore our specialized areas
Women in tech
Digital & engineering
Sales & services
Flexibility at Work
Young Talent Programs
Sign up for career news from Schneider Electric
Join our talent community to get the latest news about roles we are hiring for, events we will be hosting, and other ways to talk to us about your career.
We’re more than a company
We offer diverse well-being activities to help our employee manage their social, emotional, physical, and mental health to embrace our new ways of working and find fullfilment at work. Our market leading global benefit standards cover family leave, medical and life insurance.
We offer a choice of beneﬁts to care for your personal needs at each life stage. These cover a holistic range of wellbeing and ﬁnancial protections to provide peace of mind for you and your dependents. Workplace flexibility policies and paid time off are available when you need it.
You will be recognized for the great work you are doing. Go to work with a smile, make a difference and fulﬁl your potential. Our global recognition program is available to all employees anytime, anywhere.
You own your career in our innovative, digital company. Enhancing your skills and delivering high performance is rewarded by competitive pay, incentive programs, and new opportunities to grow your career. Our employee share ownership program is market leading and allows you to share in our collective success. When Schneider wins, we all win.
We empower all our employees to work flexibly and to manage their unique life and work in the way that works best for them. You are enabled, empowered and safe to decide when and how you work best. Working part-time or from the comfort of your home are just a few of the choices you can make when you need most.
Linyun shares "How a Millennial Evolves at Schneider Electric"