Search for jobs with us
Join our talent community
Get up-to-date opportunities and news about working at Schneider Electric.Stay connected opens in new Window
Schneider Electric never makes an unsolicited offer of employment. If you have not applied for employment previously with Schneider Electric, then the solicitation for employment is a fraud.
Schneider Electric will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
Some tips on how you can identify recruitment fraud:
- All employment opportunities are posted on Schneider Electric's career page: https://www.se.com/careers
- Schneider Electric will not ask for your personal financial or banking information as part of our recruiting process.
- Schneider Electric will never extend a job offer without a formal interview process.
- Schneider Electric will not ask you to purchase home office equipment as part of our recruiting process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @se.com, please treat it as fraudulent. We do not conduct official business utilising free email services such as @gmail.com or @yahoo.com.
Join our Talent CommunityJoin our Talent Community to find the latest news and opportunities within Schneider Electric specific to your interests.
Customer FirstWe surprise and delight customers as we would be nowhere without them. So, not only do we put ourselves in their shoes, but we also anticipate their needs and go the extra mile. We champion our salespeople because they are the face of our company.
Meet our #SEGreatPeople in Sales and Services
Brad's day in the life as a technical support engineer
Sally's field service engineer experience
Explore our specialized areas
Women in Tech
Digital & engineering