We are committed to providing a Schneider Electric website which is accessible to people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone by working to apply accessibility standards consistent with the WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines.
This accessibility statement applies to: https://www.se.com/
Some of the accessibility features available on our website include:
• Invisible Skip links
– These links help allow screen reader and keyboard users move or “jump to” the main content on a page.
• Effective keyboard navigation
– Our content can be accessed using a keyboard.
• Accessibility toggle button
– This feature lets our visitors pause multimedia animations , improves the contrast of text on images and important links and buttons.
If you are having difficulty accessing our site, have questions or comments you would like to share, please fill out the form below and we will contact you.