The Challenge• Meet the rising demand for hotels due to China's active promotion of domestic tourism.
• Utilise scalable, repeatable hotel technology solutions that meet brand standards.
• Comply with the company's ambitious carbon and energy reduction goals, with a target to reduce energy consumption by 20% over 2007 levels by 2020.
• Control costs without compromising high standards for exceptional guest satisfaction.
The SolutionSustainability and Efficiency with EcoStruxure™ for Hotels
Apps, Analytics and Services: EcoStruxure Resource Advisor
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Building Operation, EcoStruxure Lighting Expert, EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert
Connected products: Automation servers, network controllers, room controllers, LV/MV switchgear, transformers, power meters, circuit breakers, variable speed drives, UPS, wiring devices
• Enterprise-wide sustainability tracking and reporting application supporting 16 languages; tracks and measures energy use, emissions and waste, along with energy efficiency projects, goals and performance against goals.
• IoT-enabled building management, guest room management, power management and lighting control software and hardware.
• System integration leverages automation and connectivity for optimal efficiency and comfort.
• On-going training and workshops hosted by Marriott and Schneider Electric to ensure that consultants and owners have the right information and skills to meet Marriott's goals for sustainable hotels.