- Take charge of your grid evolution
Explore the key features of the smart ring main unit and learn how it can help you transform your network into a future-ready gridDownload the brochure
- Take a closer look
Zoom into the smart ring main unit (RMU) to see its fully integrated sensors for voltage, power, current, and temperature monitoring.Discover the smart RMU in 3D
- Stay in touch with Ringmaster at any time
Delve into hi-reliable gas-insulated switchboard solutions for underground secondary distribution, no matter where you are. With the eCatalog 3D Power app, you can explore the Ringmaster technology easier than ever.Download now from App Store (only on Ipad) or Google Play
Why choose our smart RMU
Improved energy availability
Reduce outage time by detecting faults early and automatically reconfiguring the network afterward. Integrate intermittent and distributed generation smoothly to maintain energy quality and stability.
Optimized network performance
Get your grid ready for growing energy demand. With advanced analytics, you can optimize asset management, manage load shedding and peak shaving, and reduce technical and nontechnical losses.
Enjoy the advantages of grid connectivity without worrying about the security of your data. The smart RMU is compliant with IEC 62351, IEEE 1686 role-based access control (RBAC), and Achilles Practices.
Time and cost savings
Quick and easy to install, the smart RMU enables you to save time on implementation. Thanks to condition-based maintenance and simplified IT management, you can also reduce your operational costs.
See the new world of energy in 3D+E Discover how digitization, decarbonization, and decentralization are transforming the energy world.
Improve grid reliability with EcoStruxure Find out how our solutions help SA Power Networks deliver reliable power in extreme conditions.
- A perfect choice for grid modernization
- Reduced maintenance costs with smart sensors for substation monitoring
- < 60 s Faster power restoration thanks to decentralized schemes
- $ A cost- and time-effective solution to improve energy availability (SAIDI)
- Compliance with the latest cybersecurity standards
- Expertise of the RMU market leader with +2.5 M installations worldwide