CRN Honors Nine Schneider Electric Executives as 2021 Women of the Channel
Boston, MA, USA
- Schneider Electric 2021 honorees recognized for their visionally leadership, channel advocacy and unwavering support for our channel partners
the leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named nine executives to the highly respected Women of the Channel list for 2021. This annual list recognizes the unique strengths, vision and achievements of female leaders in the IT channel.
The 2021 Women of the Channel list acknowledges women from all over the IT channel, including vendors, distributors and solution providers. This year’s honorees include:
- Eileen Bishop, National Account Manager
- Gail Fredrickson, Director, Channel Marketing & Strategic Execution
- Jaimie Giarrusso, Strategic Marketing Communication Director for Channels and Partnerships
- Paige Neary, National Account Manager
- Tina Romero, National Account Manager
- Dawn Rundell, Director, eCommerce and Retail Channel Sales
- Shannon Sbar, Vice President of Channels, North America
- Lovisa Tedestedt, Senior National Account Manager
- Leslie Vitrano, Director, Global IT Channel Programs and Digital Experience
“The growth and continued success of our channel partners is our primary focus. During this difficult year, our team strengthened our relationships with these critical partners by providing the products, services and programs needed to work through the challenges and ensure their continued success,” said Jay Owen, Senior Vice President, North America Secure Power Business Leader, Schneider Electric. “We are proud that CRN has recognized the commitment and achievements of our team and included these nine industry-leading executives in the 2021 Women of the Channel list.”
The women honored on this year’s list pushed forward with comprehensive business plans, marketing initiatives and other innovative ideas to support their partners and customers, helping them through the uncertainty brought on by the global COVID-19 pandemic. CRN celebrates these exceptional women for their leadership, dedication and channel advocacy.
“CRN’s 2021 Women of the Channel list acknowledges accomplished, influential women whose dedication, hard work, and leadership accelerate channel growth,” said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “We are proud to honor them for their many accomplishments and look forward to their continued contributions to the IT channel.”
The 2021 Women of the Channel list will be featured in CRN Magazine on May 10th and online at www.CRN.com/WOTC.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers, and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequalled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelcompany.com
© 2021. CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved.