Browse FAQs

Can a 9038DG Float Switch be converted to "reverse action" in the field?

Published date: 21 June 2020

Is it possible to convert in the field the float switches class 9038 type DG to reverse action?

Product Line: 
Pressure, Vacuum and Float switches 

Pressure Switches - Square D™ NEMA,

Yes, you can adjust it to ``reverse action`` in the field (contacts close on liquid rise) by attaching the float rod to the projection farthest from the pivot point.

Was this helpful?

What can we do to improve the information ?

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our customer care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.