Browse FAQs

Where can - Cross References of Building HVAC Products like Erie, Barber Coleman, TAC, Robert Shaw be found?

Published date: 24 September 2019

Where can I get information on cross referencing Valves, actuators , sensors for HVAC ?

Product Line:
Valves and Actuators


Many Building products have a cross reference and can be obtained in the I Portal website, under Tools and Support:

Was this helpful?

What can we do to improve the information ?

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our customer care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.