FeaturesThe PL7 software range has been designed to develop your Premium and Micro control system applications. It offers the following features:
- An application browser to readily identify program components for ease of editing
- Dedicated editors for Ladder Logic, Sequential Function Chart, Instruction List, or Structured Text
- Fast tasks for processing time-critical I/O with interrupts
- Automatic creation of data tables to simplify debugging Run-Time screens offer a built-in HMI for quick system diagnostics and maintenance.
- Optional PL7 Diff software compares and identifies differences in application files to ensure process consistency and recover from unauthorized program changes.
- Optional C Toolkit for developing function blocks in "C" code to enhance programming efficiency or protect intellectual property
For Premium PAC applications, we recommend Unity™ Pro software.
The simple, high-performance solution
Designed for setting up Modicon TSX Micro and Modicon Premium PLCs, Telemecanique’s PL7 software range is distinguished by its simplicity, offering more productive design functions, high-performance debugging, as well as easier operation and diagnostics.
- Simple machine control