The Visi/Vac® Vacuum Circuit Interrupter is a unique device that can be used for the protection of distribution systems rated 2.4 kV through 15 kV. It combines relay protection capability of a circuit breaker with visible isolation blades. We have brought this device together with Metal-Enclosed Switchgear in order to create a package that is economical yet provides the fullest range of protection available.
- Continuous current ratings of 600 and 800 amperes
- Vacuum circuit Interrupter up to 12,500 amperes interrupting capacity without fuses - Excellent for ground fault applications
- Integrated fuse ratings up to 63,000 amperes interrupting capacity
- Vacuum interrupter with integral switch disconnect offers sealed interruption with visible blade isolation while open
- High mechanical and electrical duty cycles for Metal Enclosed switchgear
- Available with multiple protective relaying functions