Discover an economical solution for centrifugal pumps and fans
Offering unmatched value in installed cost and functionality for HVAC equipment, the Altivar 212 allows original equipment manufacturers, users and control panel builders to focus on the essentials.
This economical drive reduces energy costs by adjusting motor speed to the required flow of air or fluids. It can also lower your installation costs by eliminating throttling values, dampers or inlet guide vanes typically used to control flow in HVAC applications.. In addition, building occupant comfort is efficiently controlled as heating and cooling demand loads vary.
- Small size saves valuable panel space
- Local / Remote button allows quick start-up
- Includes a full complement of integrated building automation networks
- Optional remote mount English text keypad speeds troubleshooting
- Reduced harmonic technology eliminates the need for line reactors and reduces both wire size and upstream overcurrent protection devices, further saving panel space and lowering component cost
- HVAC supply and return fans
- Cooling tower fans and pumps
- Chiller water and hot water pumps
- Domestic water pumps