- UL 1053 – Ground-fault Sensing and Relaying Equipment
- Adjustable ground-fault pickup levels as low as 30 mA
- Adjustable ground-fault time delays from instantaneous to 500 ms
- Integral ground fault push-to-test feature meets NEC 230-95(c)
- Ground fault trip indicator includes pop-up button for local status and terminals for remote indication of ground fault trip status
- All ELMs are supplied with required hardware for I-Line® or unit-mount applications
- Three poles 240 to 600 Vac maximum: 3-phase, 3-wire (no neutral) and 1-phase, 2-wire applications
- The internal electronics, shunt trip and integral test feature are line-powered and do not require external control power
- A 48 VDC shunt trip is required in the circuit breaker; it may be field-installed (Cat. No. S29392) or factory-installed (suffix –SP) in the UL 489 Listed PowerPact H- and J-Frame circuit breakers.
- For a factory-installed ELM, add suffix -VL (H-frame) or -VM (J-frame). This option is only available on unit mount circuit breakers.
ELM150HD - for up to 150A H-frame breaker
ELM250JD - for up to 250A J-frame breaker