Monitor energy use by circuit, zone, or system and enjoy automated lighting and plug load control
Powerlink Measurement and Verification Panelboards provide a simple, cost-effective and energy code compliant way to meter and control branch circuits from a standard panelboard.
FeaturesPowerlink MVP Intelligent Lighting Panelboards provide a simple, cost effective and energy code compliant way to meter and control branch circuits from a standard panelboard.
Powerlink MVP systems feature a powerful microprocessor based controllers to provide lighting control and power metering. The Powerlink Energy Management system integrates the features of the PowerLogic Branch Circuit Power Meter (BCPM) with the Powerlink system in one solution.
- Alarm notifications when operation falls outside of defined parameters
- Embedded web server
- Stand-alone lighting control system, meets ASHRAE 90.1
- 16 hard-wired inputs available for connection to devices with physical dry-contacts (4 Analog Input terminals, each can be configured to 0-5v, 0-10v, or 4-20ma)
- 16 independent input timers to provide a timed override capability.
- 128 remote sources for sharing input status, time schedules, or zone status between controllers
- 64 independently configurable time schedules, each can be configured into 100 distinct periods.
- Seven-day repeating electronic clock with changeable automatic daylight savings time, temperature compensated to minimize clock drift.
- Automatic sunrise/sunset tracking with offsets
- 96 special event periods with 14 pre-programmed holidays
- 64 special holiday periods, and automatic computation of sunrise/sunset times
- 256 communication inputs available for network connection
- 32 remote sources for sharing input status, time schedules, or zone status between controllers
- Full custom logic capabilities, including full Boolean functions and synchronization services
- RS-232 and RS-485
- Ethernet 10BaseT
- Serial communications using Modbus ASCII/RTU, BACnet MS/TP and DMX512 protocols
- Ethernet communications using Modbus TCP and BACnet/IP protocols
- Offer the widest dynamic monitoring range within its class
Enjoy support from a highly trained and certified services team of professionals to support the commission of every installation. Schneider Electric’s Services team understands what it takes to optimize lighting control and energy management performance in your building and maximize customer satisfaction. Services Handout
How to Videos
- Improve energy efficiency and reduce costs
- Verify energy savings by circuit, zone, space, or complete lighting system
- Monitor performance to assure system is working as intended
- Review data for planning and subsequent energy savings opportunities
- Allocate cost according to actual energy used
- Attain a granular vision of power and energy use to pinpoint areas for optimization or areas in need of additional capacity
- View reports for planning and energy savings opportunities
- Commercial Buildings
- Government Buildings
- LEED Buildings
- Commercial Office Buildings