The 180 Degree Ceiling-Mounted Occupancy Sensors are ideal for use in business and office settings to accurately detect occupancy and automatically control lighting.
The ceiling-mount design of these low-profile sensors allows the greatest possible motion sensitivity. An adjustment panel is conveniently located on the front of the sensor, providing ready access to setting controls after the sensor in installed.
These occupancy sensors are available in the ultrasonic and dual technology models. The dual technology model employs passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technology.
- 1000 sq. ft. coverage area
- 180-degree field of view
- New patent pending adaptive technology employs advanced algorithms to achieve convenient energy savings and reduce lamp and ballast maintenance
- Ambient light level sensing from 0.5 to 250 foot-candles
- Adjustable time delay from 15 sec. to 30 min.
- Adjustable sensitivity from 600 to 1000 sq. ft. (10-100% of maximum coverage)
- Isolated relay (Form C contacts for Class 2 signaling)
- LED motion indicators (ultrasonic = 1 red, dual technology = 1 red, 1 green)