FeaturesWall Mounted Passive Infrared (PIR) Occupancy Sensor accurately detects occupancy and automatically switches lighting on and off as needed. This sensor is wall or ceiling mounted for superior motion detection.
The PIR Occupancy Sensor has 3 interchangeable lenses for custom coverage patterns. The Wide Angle lens has a 2500 square foot coverage area when the sensor is mounted 8 feet high, the Long Range lens has a 102 linear foot coverage area @ 10 ft. high and the High Bay lens has a 54 linear foot coverage area @ 30 ft. high. With a 110 degree field of view the these sensors are ideal for warehouse, business and office settings.
Wall Mount PIR Occupancy Sensors also incorporate an integral light level sensor to prevent lighting from switching On when sufficient ambient light is present, such as is commonly found in windowed areas.
- 2500 sq. ft. coverage area @ 8 ft. 110 degree field of view
- Light Level Sensing (from 0.5 to 250 foot-candles)
- Adjustable Time Delay (pre-set time delays from 15 seconds to 30 minutes)
- Isolated Relay
- Red and green LED motion indicators
- Manual Bypass
- Front located adjustment access cover
- UL/cUL Listed