- Modular strategy - Modular design of the mechanical and control systems allow for gradual build-up of the cooling infrastructure to match the cooling demand of the facility. This greatly reduces CAPEX expediture and provides deferred investment throughout the life of the facility.
- Simple and Fast Deployment - Prefabricated Data Center Modules arrive on site ready to deploy which significantly reduces installation time and cost.
- Scalable and Flexible - Prefabricated modules inherently allow for scalable growth of IT infrastructure and the flexibility to adjust the design and size of future phases of deployment. Capital investments can be deferred, improving cash flow.
- Pre-engineered and Factory Assembled - Prefabricated Modules are designed and built to precise specifications in a controlled factory environment and utilize DCIM software which results in improved reliability and a more predictably performing data center.
- Integrated Hydronics Package - Includes all the necessary components to make one connection to the chilller without the need of external connections to auxiliary equipment such as pumps, increasing the speed of deployment.