- Mini-Vario™ and Vario™ rotary manual motor control switches from 12 to 175 A
- Suitable for on-load making and breaking of resistive or mixed resistive and inductive circuits
- Can be used for motors in utilization categories AC-3 and DC-3
- Meets UL508 requirements as open manual motor controllers.
- Mini-Vario™ and Vario™ UL 508 rotary manual motor control switches ranging from 12 to 175 A and are suitable for on-load making and breaking of resistive or mixed resistive and inductive circuits where frequent operation is required.
- Available in open or enclosed version
- Fixed on the front panel or DIN rail mounted
- Padlockable versions
- Local motor control
- Add on contact modules available
- Gaskets available to achieve IP65 rating
- Low profile handle available
- Local starting or stopping of motors