FeaturesThe 3500 level G4 controller includes an embedded web server for remote access without dedicated software and utilizes the connectivity of the Internet to achieve a fully web-enabled lighting control system. Automated alarms notify users via email when pre-defined events occur, such as tripped circuit breakers.
3500 Level G4 System Features:
- Integral web server to provide ready access to panel status and configuration screens via any standard web browser
- E-mail alarm notification service for automatically notifying assigned users of an alarm condition through their computer e-mail program, pager, or cell phone.
- Soft mapping for grouping branch circuits into zones that can be operated as a common group. Up to 256 independent zones configurable for a single controller.
- 16 hard-wired inputs available for connection to devices with physical dry-contacts (4 Analog Input terminals, each can be configured to 0-5v, 0-10v, or 4-20ma)
- 16 independent input timers to provide a timed override capability.
- 128 remote sources for sharing input status, time schedules, or zone status between controllers
- 64 independently configurable time schedules, each can be configured into 100 distinct periods.
- Seven-day repeating electronic clock with changeable automatic daylight savings time, temperature compensated to minimize clock drift.
- Automatic sunrise/sunset tracking with offsets
- 96 special event periods with 14 pre-programmed holidays
- 64 special holiday periods, and automatic computation of sunrise/sunset times.
- Blink notification to alert occupants of an impending ‘lights out’ command.
- On-board event log (viewable through PCS software).
- Breaker run-time counters for tracking burn-time on lighting fixtures.
- Full custom logic capabilities, including full Boolean functions and synchronization services.
- 256 communication inputs available for network connection
- Serial communications using Modbus® ASCII/RTU, BACnet MS/TP and DMX512 protocols.
- RS232 and RS 485
- 10 Base T port for peer-to-peer Ethernet communications using Modbus TCP protocol and BACnet/IP protocols.
- Ability to share remote status (input commands, time schedules, or zone states) with up to 255 other controllers.
- Remote source capability for mapping up to four local or remotely located sources (input commands, time schedules, or zone states) with a single zone.
- Stand-alone lighting control system, meets ASHRAE 90.1 and CA Title 24 requirements
- Network time synchronization service for coordinating controller time reference with a centralized timeserver.
- Configurable alarm generator for tagging non-responding breakers and other operational parameters (viewable through PCS software).
How to Videos
Creating a Vijeo Designer Placeholder
- Improve energy efficiency and reduce energy costs
- Enjoy remote access of breakers, panels, lighting and more
- Automated lighting controls for convenience
- Reliable overcurrent protection
- Commercial Buildings