FeaturesK1/K2 series, 12 and 20 A rating:
universal modular range for control in industry and the building trade
- Stepping switches with 2 to 5 positions
- Changeover switches with 1 to 4 poles
- Ammeter and voltmeter selector switches
- Lockable key switches
- Multi-fixing or Ø 22 mm fixing, plastic and metal
- Faceplate 45 x 45 mm
dedicated to process control.
- Compact dimensions
- Easy integration in Ø 16 or 22 mm hole
- Selection functions
dedicated to direct control for simple machines.
- Changeover and starting functions
BenefitsLet yourself be guided with total simplicity
A complete offer with its 3 adapted ranges, K series switches combine simplicity of setup with flexibility:
different fixing methods, complete products or components for customer assembly (bodies used with sub-bases and heads from the Harmony range, etc.)
- Industry and the building trade: to make up operator panels and consoles. They can be used for direct control of simple machines and process control.