FeaturesQOU miniature circuit breakers and switches are available for surface-, flush-, or DIN rail mounted applications in one-, two-, and three-pole constructions. QOU miniature circuit breakers are used for overcurrent protection and switching on both ac and dc electrical systems.
BenefitsQOU miniature circuit breakers are unit-mount (lug/lug) thermal-magnetic circuit breakers which:
- Provide a means to manually open a circuit.
- Automatically open a circuit under overload or short circuit conditions.
- Feature common tripping of all poles.
- Have a Visi-Trip® trip indicator.
- Can be flush-, surface-, or DIN rail-mounted.
- Has lugs at both ends (cable-in/cable-out construction)
- Operate in any position.
- Are fully tested, UL Listed, and CSA certified for reverse connection without restrictive line/load markings.
ApplicationsThe Square D® Extreme Duty QOU circuit breaker was developed specifically with the unique challenges of harsh environments in mind. The circuit breaker has specially constructed internal components that make it resistant to the damaging effects of high humidity and salt, which are common in commercial HVAC and wastewater treatment applications. The circuit breaker has passed a 500-hour salt spray test.