Enhance the level of safety at your facility with the Square D™ Model 6 Arc Resistant MCC. The Model 6 – AR offers proven reliability, low maintenance requirements and additional levels of arc flash prevention and protection. In accordance to IEEE C37.20.7 our unique arc-containing design is engineered to provide superior strength and protection, enhanced worker safety and incident reduction features – all while maintaining the smallest footprint on the market.
Model 6 - AR Arc Resistant MCC's provides an additional level of arc flash prevention and can be custom designed to meet or exceed any project requirements.
- Voltage Rating: 208 through 600 volts; 3 phase; 3 or 4 wire
- Enclosure Type: NEMA Type 1, Type 1A (gaskets), Type 12 & Type 3R
- Horizontal Bus Rating: 600, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000
- Vertical Bus Rating: 300 and 600 amps
- Bus Withstand Rating 42kA, 65kA
Leading the Evolution of Arc Flash Safety: Square D Model 6 Arc Resistant MCC
- Quality customer support email@example.com & 1-888-SQUARED (1-888-778-2733)
- Reinforced 12 gauge steel, Vented mid-shelf design, integral arc energy path, roof flaps for release of arc flash gases
- Isolated and Insolated Vertical and Horizontal Bus, unique VFD unit design with RJ45 port & reinforced filter box
- Intelligent (iMCC) models available in Arc Resistant enclosures including innovative Square D™ components
- Customer driven, space saving design that meets all applicable UL and NEMA standards
- Over 70 years of service, supporting a global customer base
- Closed Door Racking (CDR) solution available for standard, arc-resistant and iMCC models
- Energy Reduction Maintenance Switch (ERMS) for safety or used with lock out/tag out to reduce PPE