The Model 6 iMCC Design Support is an industry leading customer resource focused on helping customers navigate the complexities of system integration ensuring a seamless installation and an excellent customer experience.
- iMCC drawings packages including detailed network diagrams
- Quality Control Communications Testing
- Comprehensive Network Validation
- Expert support
Ask about the optional on-site commissioning and start-up consultation!
This highly recommended service includes:
- On-site consulting for personnel responsible for the plant control system integration.
- Verification that all iMCC networked devices are functioning and communicating properly up to the point of the plant control system connection.
- Formal or informal training to personnel designed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Lower commissioning costs
- Flexibility to choose various distributed I/O configurations
- Remote monitoring capability
- Process diagnostics that simplify maintenance by allowing users to detect and correct problems before they become critical, enhancing motor protection efforts, preventing damage and minimizing downtime
- Factory-wired I/O; each I/O point is tested prior to shipment
- Complete set of documentation provided with the MCC