Industrial Control Transformer Disconnects
120 V power for auxiliary or isolated loads
Transformer disconnects provide a source of 120 V power for auxiliary or isolated loads, such as panel lighting, portable power tools, and programmable controller equipment.
Schneider Electric’s Square D® Transformer Disconnects mount inside or outside a control system enclosure, and provide power to auxiliary, single-phase loads when the main three-phase disconnect is either ON or OFF. The transformer disconnect is normally wired to the line side of the control panel's main disconnect.
This convenient source of 120 V power can be used for auxiliary or isolated loads, such as panel lighting, portable power tools, and programmable controller equipment.
Units consist of copper-wound transformers, a disconnect switch, and primary and secondary fuse blocks. All blocks are installed in NEMA 1 or NEMA 12 enclosures.
- Applicable standards: UL, cUL, CSA
- The Square D® disconnect switch is rated 600V, 45A, 100kA. The disconnect can be locked in the OFF position
- Multiple enclosure options to choose from: Standard NEMA 1, Mini NEMA 1, Compact NEMA 1 and NEMA 12
- Knockouts – conveniently located on NEMA 1 enclosures
- External mounting flanges with slotted holes for “hook and hang” mounting on NEMA 1 enclosures
- Ground Terminal
- 90° access cover stop