Type L UL 489 Rotary Handle Circuit Breaker Mechanisms
Door-mounted, variable-depth operating mechanisms feature heavy duty, all metal construction with trip indication.
The Type L door-mounted, variable depth operating mechanisms feature heavy duty and all metal construction. They include trip indication for easy visual identification.
- Complete kits are rated for NEMA Type 1, 3R and 12 enclosures
- A door-drilling template is supplied with complete kit to ease installation
- The complete kit includes a handle assembly (6 in. or 3 in.), operating mechanism, and shaft assembly
- The component parts kits are rated for NEMA Type 1, 3, 3R, and 12 enclosures
- All handle assemblies are painted or chrome plated (handle is flat black and the base ring is silver)
- Can be padlocked in the Off position with up to three padlocks (3 in. handle accepts only one padlock) to prevent unauthorized access
- Designed for PowerPact® H-frame PowerPact J-frame, PowerPact M-frame, PowerPact P-frame and other molded case circuit breakers
- Control Equipment Panels