It is a complete solution for electrical distribution, automation, security, monitoring and control. The contents of a PV BOX includes solar inverters, DC combiner boxes, step-up transformers and a medium voltage switch housed in a prefabricated building
All equipment is housed in one building to allow quick field wiring from both the solar arrays and the utility grid connection point. Optional items can be added to the package such as; climate controls, security equipment, array string monitoring, Conext Control monitoring, and power metering
Custom designs are available using Conext Core XC, GT630 E, GT500-MV, GT500E, GT250 or GT250 E inverters.
Solar Technical SupportSolar products and services support, go to https://solar.schneider-electric.com/tech-support/.
Solar Power Conversion Substation
- Single source of procurement
- Ensured seamless component compatibility
- Minimize field electrical work and minimize installation cost
- Minimal site preparation (civic work costs)
- Accelerate project completion
- Extend critical component life in a controlled environment
- Lower total system cost
- Utility Scale Solar Farms
- Commercial rooftop up to 750 kW
- Includes inverters and paralleling switchgear